“WHY GOD WANTS TO HEAL YOU”
INTRO: This week we conclude 40 Days of Prayer at Jubilee, but plan to keep expanding our prayer emphasis. Let’s persevere in prayer for your specific personal miracle and for a church-wide refreshing (Acts 3:19). In this healing service we’re going to focus on why God wants to heal YOU!
I. GOD HEALED PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE.
- God healed people in the Old Testament (Ex. 15:26; Ps. 103:2-3).
- Jesus healed people in the New Testament (Matt. 4:23-24; Acts 10:38).
- God used ordinary people to facilitate healing (Mark 16:17-18; James 5:14-15; Acts).
II. GOD STILL HEALS PEOPLE TODAY (Mal. 3:6; Heb. 13:8).
- Many people today have experienced a healing from God!
III. GOD WANTS TO HEAL YOU.
FIVE REASONS WHY GOD WANTS TO HEAL YOU:
- God wants to heal you to display His compassion for you (Matt. 14:14; 20:34; Mk. 1:41-42).
- Jesus has compassion for you this morning!
- God wants to heal you to demonstrate the kingdom of God and its arrival (Matt. 4:23; 10:7-8; Lk. 9:2, 10:9).
- God wants to heal you to draw people to Christ (Acts 9:32-35).
- If God heals you today, would you be willing to tell someone who needs Jesus?
- God wants to heal you to destroy the works of the devil (Acts 10:38; 1John 3:8).
- God wants to heal you to fulfill prophecy (Isa. 53:5; Matt. 8:16-17; 1Pet. 2:24).
- Every time someone is healed, that prophesy is once again fulfilled!
- God wants to heal you to fulfill that prophesy again!
CONCLUSION: Do you need healing today? God still heals! He can heal you! He wants to heal you! Will you give Him the opportunity?