What’s the Point?
Children’s Church for Jubilee Kids are not junior services, just as children do not receive a junior Holy Spirit. We have fun, we get loud, we get messy, but the heart of the matter is that we get to know Jesus intimately and we learn to respond to the presence of the Holy Spirit. That means that children are not waiting to “do church” tomorrow; they ARE the church today. Kids are front and center here.
What’s the scoop?
- Sundays from 10:00 -11:30 a.m.
- Monthly Kid’s Nights on Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- For all kids ages 3-12 (must be potty trained)
- We emphasize healthy RELATIONSHIPS, not just with God, but with each other.
- Children are encouraged to help lead the lesson through skits, sermons, and sharing God-given talents.